In order to add your meat some softness, juiciness and subtle tints of taste, you will need a marinade. That is of common knowledge. Everybody seems to know that any product is prepared much faster, if it is marinated. Properly selected spices and seasonings in marinade will make your dish really unique.
By the way the recipe offered by us is perfect for both hard meat and poultry meat.
All we need for it is a pickle solution (maybe any: from tomatoes, from cucumbers, from cabbage, etc.)
Using of the marinade
- For the hard (wild) meat: any pickle solution can be suitable. Just pour the meat into it for two hours. At night, press the ingredients with any load. as a rule, people use 3-liter bottle filled with water.
- For poultry or lamb meat: pour it with pickle solution for 5-6 hours
- For pork, beef or poultry: pour it with pickle solution for 2 hours and this will be enough.
List of required products
Now we are taking the pork and the amount of the ingredients may be any. It is up to you to decide the quantity.
- cucumber-cabbage pickle solution;
Begin to cook
- First of all, pierce it almost right through in some places. Soak the meat in a cucumber-cabbage pickle solution for a couple of hours.
- For a quarter of an hour before cooking, rub it with a mixture of spices, garlic and salt.
- Put everything on the baking foil and put it over the mixture of pre-fried and raw onions and carrots.
- Turn the foil on and send it to the oven for maximum mode (1-1,5 hours).
- Without turning off the oven, pull out the meat, unfold the foil and send it back for another 20 minutes to brown.
You can serve it to the festive table. Do not hesitate, your guests will be delighted. And you will be convinced that making delicious and tender meat is very easy.