An amazing recipe for a delicious chicken dish.
The products for this dish are affordable, the dish is cooked in an easy way and the result will certainly please everyone who tries it. As the dish is based on the paprika, the most important thing is to find a good fragrant paprika. As for chicken, any chicken parts can be used for this dish. We prefer chicken fillet, but you can experiment with other parts too. Try it and enjoy the delicious taste of this dish.
- 1 kg chicken fillet
- 25 g butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet pepper
- 1 large onion
- 2 cl. garlic
- 60 grams of crushed tomatoes in their own juice (can be also fresh tomatoes without skin)
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- 1 tbsp flour
- 200 ml of15-20% sour cream
Start the process
- Heat frying pan in butter and vegetable oil. Chop the onion and put it on a heated frying pan. Fry it to transparency. Then reduce the heat and pour the paprika. Mix well.
- Cut chicken fillet into small pieces and put on the same frying pan. Add salt, stir and stew under the lid until meat produces sap.
- Chop the sweet peppers, tomatoes and garlic. Then add these prepared ingredients to the meat. If the liquid is not enough add some hot water. Stew until the pepper becomes very soft.
- Pour sour cream into a separate bowl, add a tablespoon of flour and 100 ml of cold water. Stir to make it homogeneous. Then put this mixture on the frying pan. Add salt, pepper, bring to a boil and, when it starts to bubble, stew for a couple of minutes.
- When it looks ready remove from the fire and serve.