Please, do not be frightened by the long list of ingredients, as this salad can be prepared quite quickly, you just need to cut all the vegetables in advance. It is ideal for informal parties. Why? — The matter is that you will get a large portion, which is enough for a long time for impressive companies.
You can even serve a salad on a common dish, and not lay out on the leaves, although in such a way it turns out to be clearly more spectacular.
List of required products
- 300 g — pork tenderloin;
- 1 medium red onion;
- 1 sweet red pepper;
- 1 medium carrot;
- 1/4 of a large head of Chinese cabbage;
- a small piece of red cabbage (200 g);
- 1 cup bean sprouts;
- 12 leaves of romaine lettuce, preferably taken from the middle part;
- 1 small bunch of green onions;
- 1/2 tbsp. rice or potato starch;
- 2 tbsp. of sesame oil;
- 30 ml soy sauce;
- 30 ml of mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine);
- vegetable oil;
- salt, freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 tbsp. of sesame seeds;
- 350 ml soy sauce;
- 350 ml of rice vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. of lime juice;
- 1 tsp. sesame oil;
- pinch of cayenne pepper.
Begin to cook
- Peel and cut the red onions into thin half rings, carrots — into straws, sweet peppers — into thin strips. Finely slice the Chinese and red cabbage.
- Mix the soy sauce and mirin in a small bowl. Cut the pork fillet into thin slices, then strips, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the starch and mix.
- Preheat the wok with 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil on high heat and fry the pork, for about 4 minutes. With the help of skimmer put the pork into a bowl.
- Pour into the wok sesame oil and add onions, red pepper and carrots, fry for 2 minutes. Put both kinds of cabbage and bean sprouts and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Return the pork to the frying pan. Pour inside the mirin with soy sauce and stir. Hold for 1 minute on fire, season with salt and pepper. Put the vegetables into a colander to get rid of odd liquid.
- For the sauce, fry the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan until they become golden and cool them afterwards. Mix the soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice and sesame oil, season everything with cayenne pepper. Put inside sesame and mix.
- Take the leaves of romaine lettuce and place them on a saucer. On the leaves lay a salad, sprinkle with green onions. The sauce should be served separately.