It is original, useful and, the most important thing, a seasonal dish in the Asian style.
List of required products:
- frying oil;
- 500 g beef fillet;
- 1/2 medium sized pumpkin or 1 small pumpkin;
- 1/2 can of canned pineapple;
- 2 red sweet peppers;
- 1 large onion;
- 5 tbsp. spoons of tomato sauce;
- 2 tsp. ground ginger;
- lemon juice and sugar to taste.
Begin to cook
- Pumpkin is cleaned and cut into medium cubes or triangles. In a deep stewing pan we warm up the oil and lay out the pumpkin. Fry a bit, and then close the dish with the lid and stew on a small fire for 15 minutes.
- While it is being stewed, we proceed to cutting other products. We cut beef with thin long bars, pepper — with strips, onion — with half rings.
- Fry the meat in the next well-heated frying pan in small portions. We have to create a crust, so we shouldn’t put all the beef immediately as under these conditions it gives the juice. When all the pieces are fried, we put them together with onions in the same pan and stew for 5 minutes.
- It’s time to add chopped peppers to the pumpkin. Stew them together for another 10 minutes, and then put the meat and onions in a deep stewing pan. Stir everything well, season with tomato sauce, add cumin and continue to stew under the lid. We need the dish becomes soft, so do not waste the time and stew for about 25 minutes.
- For 5-7 minutes before the readiness we add pineapples, ginger, salt and pepper. In order to receive the sweet and sour taste, you can add lemon juice and a little sugar.