Spicy buffalo-style roasted chickpeas and broccoli served over quinoa and topped with an easy homemade honey mustard tahini sauce.
- 300g jar tahini
- 2 x 148 ml bottles hot sauce of your choice
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon onion, granulated
- 2 cups hot water
How To Prepare
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and mix on high until smooth.
- Add more water for a thinner sauce if needed.
- Add bird’s eye chilies to turn up the heat.
- Add roasted garlic, a handful of fresh cilantro/coriander to make a more fragrant version.
- Add 1 cup roasted red peppers for vibrant color and less heat.