At first glance, this recipe is considered to be somewhat difficult. Fry — put, fry — put, then combine everything. Well, actually, it is the whole technology of cooking. And it is nothing complicated. And how delicious!
List of required products:
- 500 g fillets of chicken legs;
- 50 g peeled peas;
- 1 small onion;
- 5 cm of fresh ginger root;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 200 ml of coconut milk;
- 1 tbsp. hot and sweet chili sauce;
- 1 tsp. brown sugar;
- 4 tbsp. unrefined peanut butter;
Begin to cook
- Cut the chicken fillet into cubes with a side of 2.5-3 cm. Peanuts have to be chopped with a knife into a large crumb.
- Onion, ginger and garlic are peeled and ground. In a wok or deep frying pan preheat 1/2 tbsp oil and fry peanuts for 1 minute. Place everything on a plate. Add another 1 tbsp. of butter and fry onion, ginger and garlic. Cook on high heat, stirring everything for 1 minute. With the help of the skimmer put everything onto a separate plate.
- Place the chicken in the wok and fry over high heat, turning the pieces for 4-5 minutes. Put into to a clean plate.
- Preheat the remaining oil in the wok, add chili sauce, fried onions, ginger and garlic. Stir carefully. Add sugar, salt and coconut milk. Bring to a boiling condition.
- Put the chicken into the wok. Cook everything, stirring, for 4 minutes. Place on a deep dish and sprinkle with roasted peanuts.
Helpful advice for you
If you have not purchased a frying pan wok, we want to recommend you to give preference to a model equipped with a special grate. It is placed on top of a frying pan, and it is convenient to lay out fried foods.