Very tasty chicken cutlets with cottage cheese are always to the place and by the time. In the case you have never cooked such a yummy thing, then catch it up immediately.
Stunningly delicate, juicy home-made cutlets with cheese and greens will pleasantly surprise you and your company with their taste. It doesn’t take you much time to prepare such savory cutlets. As a rule, the process is easy and quick. Soft taste and light cheese notes will certainly help you to make these wonderful cutlets with cottage cheese one of your favorite dishes.
List of required products
- chicken egg — 2 items;
- half a kilo of chicken fillet;
- hard cheese — 100 grams;
- wheat flour — 70 grams;
- fresh greens of dill;
- fresh greens of parsley;
- salt and black ground pepper;
- cottage cheese — 250 grams;
- sour cream — 70 grams;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- wheat flour for breading.
Begin to cook
- Chicken fillet is passed through a meat grinder and we put the minced meat into a separate container.
- Fresh green parsley (you can use fresh dill or assorted) is washed well under running water, shaken from moisture and very finely chopped.
- We chopped the greens and add them to a container to chicken minced meat.
- And here we have a small tip for our readers: you cannot cut the greens with a knife, pass it through a meat grinder together with meat.
- Cottage cheese for delicious cutlets is whisked in a blender until a paste-like mass is obtained.
- Cottage cheese is sent to stuffing and greens.
- Then to the container with all the ingredients we put two chicken eggs and add the sour cream (according to the recipe).
- We rub the hard cheese on an average grater and send it to the meat.
- The whole mass for cutlets with cottage cheese is salted, and peppered to taste. After that mix everything well until a homogeneous mass getting.
- Then add the wheat flour and mix the minced meat for delicious cutlets.
- We pour vegetable oil on the frying pan and send it to the oven.
- Hands are wet in the water. After that we take a bit of minced meat and form a cutlet from it. We pan them in flour and send cutlets to a heated frying pan. With the remaining minced meat we should do the same.
- Fry the cutlets with cottage cheese on a small fire from both sides to the rouge hint.
- These incredibly delicious chicken cutlets will certainly surprise you with their taste and tenderness. The recipe is insanely simple and very fast. That is its advantage!