We want to present to your attention the recipe for amazing and rather sophisticated dish, represented by tender chicken hearts with garnish.
And it is a fact that this dish turns out to be really tender, juicy and flavored. In general it is suitable for any side dish. To prepare these hearts you won’t need much time. It is very easily. The main thing is that you have to wait for the requested time to stew the meat. If you do everything properly, your meat will be soft and the sauce — saturated.
List of required products
- 1 onion;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil;
- 600 grams of chicken hearts;
- 100 gr of sour cream;
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- half a teaspoon of ground black pepper;
- 200 grams of Basmati rice;
- 20 gr of butter;
- 1 teaspoon of dried mixed Provence herbs
Begin to cook
- First of all, chop finely your onion and garlic. After that we send them to the frying pan with oil and fry until it is transparent.
- The hearts are washed in cold water. Then it is necessary to cut off excess fat and blood vessels and place them in a frying pan. The fire should be moderate. Fry until the moment they do not have a pink tint.
- Then pour out sour cream to them, add salt and pepper. Thoroughly mix everything, make less fire and stew carefully for 25-30 minutes, closing the lid.
- During this time, cook rice for garnish and add butter.
- Remove the lid when the hearts become soft, and let the liquid evaporate. Dry over the prepared dried herbs.
- Take a deep plate and pour rice into it. We make a hole in the middle and place there our cooked hearts together with the sauce.