Glad to present to your attention a juicy and fragrant home-made shawarma recipe. It is prepared in 5 minutes and it turns out much healthier than the purchased one.
List of ingredients
- thin lavash — 1 pc
- chicken fillet — 150 gr
- tomato — 50 gr
- vegetable oil — 2 tbsp
- cucumber — 50 g
- mayonnaise — 2 tbsp
- cabbage — 100 gr
- ketchup — 2 tbsp
- salt, pepper – 2 different pinches
- Prepare the filling. Chop cabbage finely and salt a little.
- Slice the tomato thinly, bar cucumber.
- Prepare the sauce. Mix mayonnaise, ketchup and black pepper.
- Chicken fillet is chopped, salted and peppered. Further it is fried under medium heat under the lid.
- Straighten the lavash on the table. Grease it abundantly with the sauce. Spread the vegetables and fillets on it.
- Wrap shawarma tightly and put it on a dry frying pan. Let it brown on both sides. A delicious dish is ready.