Today we want to share a recipe for a very tasty home-made roast.
In the preparation of this dish there is nothing complicated, all products are available, as they can be found in any store without any problems. The roast turns out very satisfying, appetizing and homemade tasty. The flavor and taste of this dish is not comparable to anything. Just a really yummy thing for you! And now let’s cook together!
List of required products
- 800 grams of beef or other meat;
- 2 kg of potatoes;
- 400 grams of tomatoes in their own juice or fresh;
- 200 grams of carrots;
- 100 grams of parsnips;
- 2 items of celery;
- 150 grams of sweet pepper;
- 1 onion;
- 1 teaspoon of brown or ordinary sugar;
- green onion to taste;
- parsley to taste;
- salt — to taste;
- spices: coriander, Italian herbs or other — to taste;
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 1-1,5 glasses of water.
Begin to cook
- To begin with, we prepare the meat: it needs to be cut into large pieces.
- Then we peel the carrots from the peel and cut into large cubes.
- Onions are peeled and cut as well as carrots: large cubes.
- Parsnip, celery and sweet paprika are also cut into large cubes.
- All vegetables are not necessarily cut into cubes, you can use any other kind of slicing, but it is desirable that they be cut large.
- We add vegetable oil to the heated frying pan, lay out the meat and fry it on high heat until rudeness, from all sides.
- Fried meat is salted. After that it is necessary to add sliced vegetables (carrots, parsnips, onions, celery and sweet paprika) inside.
- To the ingredients in the frying pan add the spices: coriander, Italian herbs or others, to your own taste. Mix everything carefully and fry it on high heat for four to five minutes.
- Prepare the potatoes: it must be washed, cleaned and cut into quarters or five to six pieces (depending on the size).
- Cut potatoes are added to the ingredients in a frying pan. Stir everything and fry on high heat for about four minutes.
- Then add the tomatoes in their own juice or the fresh ones. Add salt, put sugar, pour in water, and mix everything thoroughly.
- Next, reduce the fire, close the dish tightly with a lid and leave it for one hour and twenty minutes.
- Chop the green onions and parsley, add them to the roast, mix, cover and leave for about three minutes.
- Very tasty homemade roast is ready: it can be served to the table.