We propose to your attention a wonderful version of a delicious dinner: meatballs in creamy sauce with a side dish of buckwheat.
The meatballs are prepared very simply and quickly enough. Such delicious and aromatic meatballs from meat will taste to adults and children. We will bake the meatballs in the oven, under the amazing creamy sauce. In general, it’s such a charm that you just can not express the feelings in words. It is necessary to try it.
List of required products:
- 600 grams of any minced meat;
- 300-400 milliliters of fat cream;
- two middle onions;
- 2 average carrots;
- one tablespoon of potato starch or flour;
- spices and salt — to taste;
- black ground pepper to taste;
- 2-3 tablespoons of refined sunflower oil;
- one bunch of any greens (we have used dill).
Begin to cook
- Two middle onions are peeled from the husks and we pass one of them through the meat grinder (or grind in a blender). Cut the second onion with a knife into small cubes.
- Carrots are cleaned and rubbed on a large grater.
- A bunch of any greenery is cut very finely with a knife.
- In a bowl with minced meat (it would be better to use pork + beef) add onion, minced meat, favorite spices, salt (to taste) and greens.
- Mix the minced meat with the help of the spoon until smooth condition.
- We moisten our hands in sunflower oil (or water) and form elongated meatballs.
- In the frying pan pour a little vegetable oil without a smell, warm it up and lay out the meatballs.
- Fry them on medium heat, from two sides, until golden brown hint.
- In another frying pan, prepare the vegetables for the sauce. Into well-warmed vegetable oil, we put the onion, which we cut with a knife.
- There we also put the grated carrots, we pass until the carrots are ready. Add a tablespoon of starch or flour (this is to ensure that the sauce does not exfoliate), salt and the black ground pepper — to taste. Mix everything carefully.
- Then we pour the stabilized cream into the frying pan, let it boil. Your sauce is ready.
- Fried meatballs are put into a deep baking tray and the sauce is poured above. Then there are two variants: either to bring to a boiling condition on fire, or to bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven. Choose what you like best.
- Serve meatballs in creamy sauce with absolutely any side dish, but we have had buckwheat porridge for dinner today.