We present to your attention a recipe of unusual, but tasty cutlets.
The cutlet in Milan manner is a well-chopped veal chop on a rib, which is panned in flour, beaten egg, breadcrumbs and fried in a mixture of vegetable and butter. You can eat it taking in hand, for a bone. And surprisingly, such a delicious dish is very simple and it can be prepared really fast. Keep the recipe and please your surroundings with unusual, but delicious dishes.
List of required products
- 2 veal briskets on bone;
- 1 egg;
- 3 tablespoons of flour;
- 4-5 tablespoons of breadcrumbs;
- 1 tablespoon of cream;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 1 tablespoon of butter;
- salt and ground black pepper to taste;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 cucumber;
- a half of the onion;
- 30 grams of lettuce;
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
Begin to cook
- First of all, we clean the brisket from the films, then cover it with food film and subtly beat off. Then we salt and pepper it. We roll it in flour.
- Using a mixer, whisk the egg and pour a little cream over here. Then into the prepared mixture we dip the cutlets.
- We pan in breadcrumbs and send it to a heated frying pan with vegetable and butter. The fire must be slow. Fry from both sides until they are totally cooked. Then we place them on paper towels. In such way we get rid of excess fat.
- From these vegetables, we prepare salad, salt syrup, pour the vegetable oil and serve with the chop.
You may still like the most delicious liver cutlets, the recipe which you can find on our website «Recipe Ideas».