This is one of the most amazing recipes. You will enjoy it not only hot, but also cooled. Both served with garnish and as an independent sandwich. In any case, it will be very tender, fragrant and incredibly tasty.
List of ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 laurel leaves
- 600 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of peppercorns
- 2 slices of turkey fillet
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sweet pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
Start the process
- Combine salt, sugar, peppercorns and bay leaves in a separate bowl. Fill all this with water and mix well.
- Remove the skin and veins from the fillet. Then place it in the prepared marinade. Take cling film and wrap the bowl with the marinated fillet. Put in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Make the glaze: combine all the ingredients and mix carefully.
- After 24h, take out the meat, rinse it under running cold water and, using paper towels, dry it. Then grease it with the glaze and put back in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Ideally, of course, put again for a day.
- Then twist it in a roll and tie it with a thread. Lay it out on a baking tray, previously covered with parchment.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and place everything there for 30 minutes. Then take out and pour with the juice, which was produced during the preparation. Put it in the oven and hold on baking.