We present to your attention the recipe of a delicious dish, which will necessarily decorate your festive table.
Pieces of meat are soaked with red wine and cranberry sauce. This dish has an exquisite taste and original appearance. Your guests will be delighted. Be sure to save the recipe, it will come in handy.
List of required products
- 1 kg of pork fillet;
- 3 tablespoons olive oil;
- 3 tablespoons butter;
- half of the onion
- 100 ml of red wine (optional);
- 3/4 cup chicken broth;
- 100 ml of cranberry sauce;
Begin to cook
- First of all, initially we need to turn on the oven and put it at 220 degrees.
- We take pork fillet and season it well with salt and pepper.
- Into the frying pan we should put two tablespoons of oil and warm it over high heat. Then we send the meat there and fry it from all sides, using the tongs.
- Then we put this frying pan from the fire and put it into the oven for a quarter of an hour. After the required time, we take out and lay out the meat on a cutting board.
- We send a separate frying pan to the cooker. And heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
- Cut the onions finely and put into this frying pan. Fry for one minute. After that, pour red wine (if desired) and chicken broth inside. Add the rosemary. Thoroughly mix everything and pour cranberry sauce. Salt and pepper, add the seasonings and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- And let’s return to the meat. Cut it into slices and place on a dish. Then we pour with cranberry sauce. Serve with your favorite side dish or garnish.