The most delicious Thai meat is what you need to cook at least once in your life. The meat in the sauce turns very soft, the Bulgarian pepper makes an incredible flavor, and sugar and soy sauce add caramel notes to the dish.
Thai meat is boiling, just a flaming dish — more likely a male version of meat cooking. But the hot taste can be adjusted by adding hot pepper to your liking. Home cooked meat does not take much of your precious time: everything is very quickly fried on high heat in a deep frying pan.
List of the products
- 500 grams of beef;
- 2 Bulgarian peppers: red and green;
- 1 lemon;
- soy sauce — 1-2 teaspoons;
- olive oil;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- half a green onions bunch;
- a little bit of hot pepper (if desired);
- grated ginger root — 1 teaspoon;
- sugar (if desired).
Step by step cooking process
- Pour so much vegetable oil In a deep frying pan that it completely covers the bottom somewhere in the centimeter. Put on the fire.
- Put 5-6 tablespoons of sugar in butter, stir until the sugar turns brown.
- Advice: sugar caramelizes meat, but you can add it less, or do not put it at all.
- Cut the beef meat into thin rectangular strips, put them on the frying pan with sugar. Fry on a very high heat, stirring constantly. Just a couple of minutes and you`ll get the meat of color of sugar.
- Cut sweet Bulgarian pepper into not very thin straws, add onto a frying pan with meat, stir.
- Put grated on a fine fraction ginger root passed through the press garlic in a frying pan. Continue the roasting with constant stirring.
- Pour very little soy saucein the frying pan: literally 1-2 teaspoons. Stir. Let the sap evaporate a little.
- Add finely chopped hot peppers (if desired) and fairly large pieces of green onions (about 5 centimeters long).
- Add salt and pepper at this stage according to your taste.
- Squeeze the lemon juice directly into the pan (also to your taste). Stir. Let it boil a couple of minutes.
- Put the meat out with a slotted spoon immediately to the dish. Sauce is not used.
- Delicious Thai meat is served with a garnish of fresh rice or rice noodles (this is traditional, but you can cook another garnish, according to your taste).
- Meat can be put on a plate, covered with cabbage leaves and served with canned vegetables — also very tasty.