Wait 25 minutes and please your family!
If you have meat in the freezer, then it’s better to make minced meat of it. It will be very convenient when you decide to cook something, because minced meat defrosts quickly and your dish will be softer.
You can make very tasty cutlets or use minced meat for cakes, pies or chebureks.
Maybe you want to cook a new dish, where minced meat will not be stuffing – it will be an appetizing crust. We offer you a recipe for meat dishes with a delicate creamy filling. You will use an oven, not a frying pan, so that the dish would be tender and not burn.
List of required products:
- pork minced meat — 800 grams;
- chicken minced meat — 300 grams;
- one onion;
- milk — 200 ml;
- bread — 70 grams;
- salt — to your taste;
- black pepper — to your taste;
- sour cream — 200 ml;
- egg — 2 pieces;
- hard cheese — 150 grams;
- dill — to taste.
Begin to cook
- Take pork and chicken minced meat and put the chopped onion there.
- Take 100 ml of milk and bread, squeeze out excess milk and put it in minced meat.
- Put the minced meat in the rest of the milk, add salt and pepper.
- Make small balls of minced meat, and then small nests and put it on a baking tray (grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil).
- Cheese should be rubbed on a large grater, put sour cream, egg and chopped dill there.
- Put stuffing in the nest of minced meat, put the baking tray in the oven (warm it to 200 degrees). Cooking time is about 25-30 minutes.