We want to present you a recipe for very tender cutlets. All in all we can’t but mention that the liver is considered to be a useful product that children do not always like.
But in the dish, prepared in accordance with this recipe, doesn’t have the strong liver taste, therefore children think that these are classic cutlets and they eat them with pleasure.
List of required products:
- chicken liver — 0,5 kg;
- potatoes — 2 items;
- carrots — 4 items;
- wheat flour — 60 g;
- chicken egg — 1 item;
- onions — 1 item;
- salt, pepper, spices — to taste
- vegetable oil.
Begin to cook
- We start our preparation with vegetables. They have to be boiled just in the skin until they are completely ready. Then you should clean and cut the vegetable into large pieces.
- Take the onion, peel it and cut into 3-4 parts.
- We take a meat grinder and process all the prepared ingredients in it. There we also put the liver as well.
- Then we take all the products into a large cup, beat an egg into it, pour in the flour and mix everything thoroughly.
- We take a frying pan, warm it with vegetable oil and. With the help of a tablespoon, lay out the cutlets onto it. Fry them from both sides until they are completely ready.
Arrange them on a dish and serve with a side dish, represented by tasty and so saturated casserole. The recipe for its preparation is on the site «Ideas for recipes.»