Many amateur cooks have already prepared pork ribbons for their relatives more than once.
We suggest you to slightly diversify the menu. After all, if you take a few mushrooms, a handful of hard cheese and a glass of milk, you will be able to turn simple chops into tender rolls in an appetizing sauce. Such meat rolls are prepared very simply and you can use any filling you like. Pork rolls with mushrooms are cooked quite easily. The most important thing you have to do is to choose a good piece of pork fillets and mushrooms.
Any mushrooms are suitable. You can take forest and oyster ones. Very tender pork with a flavored mushroom filling with cheese is a dish, which is quite worthy to be on your festive table. Pork rolls with mushrooms and cheese can be simply fried in a frying pan and to be stewed in it either. We recommend you to bake rolls in the oven in milk with the addition of fresh thyme.
List of required products:
- one kilogram of pork fillet;
- 400 grams of fresh champignons;
- one onion;
- 100 grams of hard cheese;
- 250 milliliters of milk;
- 10 grams of fresh thyme;
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil + one tablespoon.
Begin to cook
- Cut the pork fillet into small portions. We wrap each plate of meat in a bag and beat it off.
- Meat should be salted and peppered. And don’t forget to add spices for meat (optional). We rub everything well, put it into a bowl and leave the pork to marinate.
- At this time we will prepare the stuffing for rolls. We peel the onion, finely cut them with a knife.
- Clear mushrooms (you can use any, not just champignons) are cut into thin slices or just chopped.
- Into the frying pan we should pour the vegetable oil, warm it and put mushrooms with onions there. Fry for 15 minutes until they become soft, stirring occasionally.
- Then salt and pepper to taste. We stew the dish for a couple of minutes and then turn off the fire. We put the stuffing to the dish and give it time to cool down a little.
- We cut hard cheese with small cubes.
- We put mushroom stuffing on the chopped meat. Put a few bars of cheese.
- We wrap the meat in an envelope, fix it with toothpicks. So we do with all the pieces of meat.
- In the frying pan pour one tablespoon of vegetable oil, reheat it and lay out the rolls. Fry them for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- The form for baking is covered with non-stick emulsion, prepared according to the recipe from our site. We put the rolls into it, fill them with milk.
- We put sprigs of thyme over rolls.
- Cover the baking tray with foil, send it to the oven heated up to 170 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Ready-made pork rolls with mushrooms are served in portions and cut into slices. They are perfectly combined with rice, vegetables or baked potatoes.