Meat will be more convenient to be cut into thin slices, if you first put it into the freezer for 15-30 minutes. And this time can be used for cooking rice, which is considered to be a perfect side dish for this dish.
List of required products:
- 450-500 g of beef pulp (fillets, knots, rump);
- 1 bunch of cilantro;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable (peanut) oil;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- 1/4 tsp. flakes of hot pepper or to taste
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce;
- 1/2 lime juice;
- piece of ginger the length of which is about 5 cm.
Begin to cook
- Slice the beef across the fibers into thin slices, then strips.
- Cilantro should be washed and dried. Don’t forget to take all rough stems away and to cut everything carefully. Mix the meat with cilantro and 1 tbsp. oil and, if time permits, put everything into the fridge for about an hour.
- Ginger is cut into thin strips, garlic — finely.
- Preheat the wok or large frying pan on high heat for 3-4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, pour into the container so oil and turn the frying pan so that the oil is distributed evenly. Add the garlic as soon as it starts to change color (15 sec.). Increase the fire to the maximum again, put the meat into the frying pan. Stir everything quickly and add hot pepper. Fry the meat, stirring is often, but not constantly until the meat changes color. Add the ginger and mix again. In 1-2 minutes pour inside soy sauce and lime juice. Stir again and serve immediately.