The fried liver is popular among the housewives. After all, it is prepared very quickly, so it always helps out on days when little time is left for cooking dinner. And it turns out this dish is always excellent, if you choose the right recipe. Ideally this liver is combined with mashed potatoes.
On our site there is a special recipe for its preparation.
List of required products:
- onions — 1 item;
- sugar — 1 tsp;
- corn flour (for breading);
- beef liver — 600 g;
- sunflower oil;
- chicken egg — 1 pieces;
- baking soda — 0,5 tsp;
- garlic — 3 cloves;
- salt — 1 tbsp.
Begin to cook
- Liver is washed and dried. We remove the hymen and cut the meat into pieces.
- Then we prepare marinade. We take a cup and beat an egg into it, pour in soda, sugar, salt and garlic. Beat all ingredients with a mixer.
- Pour the marinade onto liver and mix. We put into the fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
- At this time we will deal with onions. We clean, peel and cut it into half rings. We put the onion into a frying pan and fry until golden hint. Then add it to the dish.
- We take out the liver from the fridge and crumble all the pieces in flour. We put them on a hot frying pan, where the onions were fried earlier. We add vegetable oil and fry until it is cooked.
- We pour the onions to the liver. Mix well and cover the frying pan with a lid. We reduce the fire and stew the mixture for 6 minutes. In the requested time the liver is ready, it is possible to serve your dish to the table.