We want to present to your attention a recipe for soft and volume meat balls.
At home each housewife has semolina, which is considered to be a perfect ingredient for this dish. It helps the meatballs to become juicy, tender, incredibly tasty and do not fall apart. They will be an excellent solution for a festive dinner in the circle of relatives. They will be appreciated even by children. Trying to cook this dish once, you will certainly make it a regular guest of your table.
List of required products:
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil;
- 600 grams of beef and pork minced meat;
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- ground black pepper;
- 2 onions;
- 2 tablespoons of wheat sifted flour;
- carrot — 1 item;
- 3 tablespoons of semolina of good quality;
- 1 tablespoon of potato starch;
- 1 egg;
- 2 bay leaves.
Begin to cook
- First of all, we will prepare minced meat.
- Chop the garlic and send it inside.
- Cut the onion finely and place it there.All thoroughly mix everything and pass it through the meat grinder.
- Then we should beat the egg, add semolina, potato starch and spices into the minced meat. Thoroughly mix the mass and leave for a while.
- Prepare the sauce.Cut the remaining onion finely and send it to a heated frying pan together with butter. Fry to transparent condition.
- Using a grater, on a fine fraction we rub carrots and we put there.Fry, stirring constantly for another 5 minutes.
- Then we send the tomato paste and pour out the water (a little), add the spices, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
- From minced meat it is necessary to form small balls. Put the balls into a frying pan, preheated with butter.
- When all the balls are browned, put them into a baking dish, pour them with the prepared tomato sauce and place in a hot oven until they are ready. As a rule, it takes half an hour.