- Salt and pepper
- 4 lamb chump chops
- 50 g/2 oz butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Chopped parsley
- Watercress sprigs
Cooking time:10 minutes
1. Season the chops well and beat the butter or margarine until pale and creamy .
2. Blend in the honey, mustard and seasoning to taste to form a smooth paste .
3. Brush the honey mixture over the chops, cover and chill for about an hour.
4. Grill the chops under a hot grill for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Serve the chops , garnished with a little chopped parsley and sprigs of watercress and accompanied by boiled broccoli and jacked potatoes.