Today we present you the recipe of appetizing beef rolls. They can be served as a hot dish or cold snacks. In the Czech Republic, these meat rolls are prepared with a variety of fillings. In our recipe we have used cheese and fat.
It has turned out to be very gently and juicy. This dish can be served with a garnish of fresh or stewed vegetables for dinner.
List of required products
- fat — 150 g;
- beef fillet — 1 kg;
- fat — 3 tbsp;
- broth — 0,4 l;
- hard cheese — 150 g;
- hot mustard — 2 tbsp;
- salt, pepper — to taste;
Begin to cook
- We take a piece of beef and cut into thin plates. Slightly salt, pepper and beat them. One side is covered with mustard.
- Onions are peeled, cut into small pieces and fried in fat. We take them and put on top of beef. Don’t forget to share the mixture evenly.
- Cut the cheese and fat into small pieces. Alternately lay out on a meat plate.
- We turn everything into a roll and chop them with the help of the toothpicks .In such a way we should process all the meat.
- The prepared rolls have to placed onto a frying pan and pour them with broth. Stew for 60 minutes. Mind that the broth should be boiled. After that fry lightly.
- We put the prepared dish on the plate, pull the toothpicks out. Serve the dish. And don’t forget to decorate with greens.
This dish will be even more tasty if you will cook it to Appetizing potato lasagna