We present to your attention the recipe of a delicious and quick shish kebab in a frying pan.
Meat is very tender, pickled in soy sauce, honey and spices. And in combination with zucchini it turns to be incredibly tasty. Preparation takes only 10 minutes and a delicious dish will be on the table. Save the recipe and please yourself and your surroundings with such delicacy.
List of required products
- 500 g chicken fillet;
- 1-2 zucchini;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil;
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce;
- 1 teaspoon of apple or wine vinegar;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- half a teaspoon of honey;
- salt, pepper and spices to taste.
Begin to cook
- First of all chop chicken in small pieces.Then we send it to a separate container and combine with all the ingredients for the marinade. Then we mix everything thoroughly and leave to marinate for half an hour.
- Using a knife for cleaning vegetables, you need to cut the zucchini along the entire length into thin ribbons. After that, we salt them and put it aside for 10 minutes.
- Then fold these stripes into a roll and thread on skewers, alternating with chicken fillet.
- We warm up the grill frying pan well and lay out prepared shish kebabs onto it. On medium heat, fry it for 4-5 minutes. After that we turn and continue the process during the same time.
This shish kebab will be perfect for a chic salad with a mysterious taste, the recipe of which you can find on our website «Recipe Ideas».