Korean meat is one of the most famous dishes in Korea. There are several options for cooking meat in Korean manner. For example, it can be fried, stewed or cooked on the grill, you can also bake the meat.
But you should understand that in order to prepare tasty and juicy meat in Korean manner, you need to observe the proportions and carefully approach the selection of ingredients for this meat.
The most delicious and popular is marinated variety of meat, prepared in Korean manner. It is not difficult to cook such meat, as it might seem at first sight. To prepare the dish in accordance with this recipe, you will need beef, which is soaked in soy sauce with spices. In such a way a delicate and unusual taste of this dish is creating.
What products to take:
- beef flesh — 250 grams;
- Cellophane noodles — 200 grams
- Radish daikon — 1 item;
- carrots — 1 item;
- onion — 1 item;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- vegetable oil — 3 tbsp.;
- soy sauce — 3 tbsp.;
- black pepper freshly ground — to taste;
- parsley greens — to taste.
Begin to cook
- Wash the meat carefully, dry it and cut into thin strips.
- In a frying pan heat the vegetable oil, lay out the meat and, stirring carefully, fry for 5 minutes.
- After that onion is peeled and cut into half rings.
- Carrots and daikon radish are peeled and cut into strips or rubbed on a special grater.
- To the meat it is necessary to add onions, carrots and radishes and fry for 4 minutes.
- Then add the soy sauce, passed through the press garlic, pepper. Stir and stew for 3 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, boil the water, put the Cellophane noodles and cook for 3 minutes.Put everything into a sieve, let the water drain and put the components into a frying pan to meat and vegetables, mix and serve, and if desired, decorate with parsley or cilantro.
- Separately, you can serve pickled mushrooms.