The preparation of this restaurant dish is so easy that even the beginner can cope with it! All you need for this is to find the proper recipe! If you want to prepare an excellent snack, then meat rolls with mushrooms and Mozzarella cheese will be a beautiful decision for you.
These rolls are able to surprise and to delight everybody. The most delicate meat, piquant filling, excellent taste — these are the ingredients of the successful dish!
What products to take
- 1 cup — fat cream;
- 500 grams of pork fillet;
- 1 glass of Mozzarella cheese;
- 3 hard-boiled eggs;
- 300 g of champignons;
- 1 cup of water;
- 2-3 onions;
- to taste — spices;
- for roasting — vegetable refined oil.
Begin to cook
- We heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. In this case 2-4 table spoons will be quite enough.
- Chop the onion finely and fry until it gets golden hint.
- Add finely chopped mushrooms, fry everything for 10 minutes.
- Cut the eggs into small cubes.
- We grate Mozzarella on a grater.
- Take a bowl or other convenient container and mix there cheese, mushrooms and eggs. After that season to taste with salt and favorite seasonings. Mix again.
- We cut meat into plates, but pay attention that the thickness of each should not be more than 8-10 millimeters.
- Salt everything a bit, sprinkle with spices and beat it off well with the help of a hammer. But mind that they shouldn’t tear, but become thin at the same time.
- On the plate it is necessary to arrange the filling (about three tablespoons).
- Carefully roll them, wrap them or fasten it with skewers.
- We warm up the oil on the frying pan.
- Fry on medium heat on each side, then arrange everything on a roasting dish. Don’t forget to remove skewers or threads.
- We pour out water with cream. You can still season with spices, if you like, of course.
- We put everything into the oven heated up to 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- We serve this dish hot.
Rolls meat can be cooked in different ways. But these ones are going to enjoy and to surprise everyone around! Enjoy!