This dish is considered to be sophisticated and rather rare at the same time. Being consisted of more or less usual ingredients it turns out to be a real appreciation.
List of required products:
- 2 liters of chicken broth;
- 400 grams of rice noodles;
- 400 g chicken fillet;
- 200 g of mushrooms;
- 100 g of green onion;
- 50 g fresh ginger;
- 50 ml soy sauce;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 2 stars of anise tree;
- 1 large sweet pepper;
- 1 lemon;
- black and chilli pepper to taste;
- 50 ml sesame oil for roasting.
Begin to cook
- Ginger is cleaned, peeled and cut into strips. Shred garlic and cut the sweet peppers into thin strips.
- Mushrooms are also washed and cut into plates. Chicken is cut into pieces by one bite, ideally pieces should be made of oval shape. At the same time it is recommended to place a pot of water on a fire. In it we will cook noodles.
- Warm up the wok, pour in the vegetable oil. Let it warm up. As a rule, it take less than a minute. Put into the wok ginger, mushrooms and garlic. Fry, stirring for a few minutes, in order to let the mushrooms to reduce the juice.
- Add the chicken fillet. And fry until almost all the mushroom juice evaporates. Leave a little juice, otherwise the food will start to burn. After that pour the soy sauce, add the anise tree stars, sweet pepper, ground chili and black pepper. We cook another minute, maximum two.
- It’s time to pour soup. — It should be warm, but not boiling. We put in a separate pan some noodles. Add a little salt to the water for noodle and boil the noodles until it is done. When the noodles are ready, drain all the water. Remove the wok with the broth from the fire. We take out the anise tree from it, add the juice of one lemon, add the green onions (pre-chop it, but not finely) and add the noodles. Stir. We pour broth and noodles on plates and serve to table.