As a rule, we rarely use chicken breasts for baking. Why? — The matter is that they are considered to be rather dry.
But if you stuff a chicken with juicy canned fruit and add some flavored sauce, you will get incredible yummy. The original dish varies the usual diet and becomes a real decoration of the festive table. If you are tired of fried chicken legs: we are asking you with us to the kitchen. We will prepare an appetizing dish from the breast.
List of required products:
- 4 chicken breasts;
- 240 grams of canned fruit: apricots or peaches;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- 2 cloves of garlic (or to taste);
- 2-3 tablespoons of sour cream. It is better to take sour cream of high fat, not sour;
- salt and favorite spices — to taste;
Begin to cook
- Chicken breasts are divided into two parts, on the fillet. Don’t forget to remove the bones.In each piece of fillet we make a cutting with a knife. But don’t cut to the end, as a result we have got something reminding a pocket.
- And here is a small tip for you.You can use the ready-made fillets. And it’s better to take not the frozen, but the fresh meat.
- Into the pocket we put half of apricots or peaches. The top of a piece of meat we should rub with salt.
- Into a bowl with the help of a fine grater we should rub the hard cheese. You ca take any kid, choose something to your taste. Don’t forget to add to it sour cream and garlic passed through the press. The amount of garlic is also adjusted to your taste.
- The whole mixture is well mixed, put a small amount into each pocket, over apricots.It is not necessary to add much, as the filling can flow out during baking time.
- Breast is stuck with toothpicks and put in a mold and covered with oiled, the cutting side up.
- Sprinkle the shells on top with the grated cheese and send to the oven, preheated up to 180 degrees. Bake for 40 minutes, until it is cooked.
- We serve a stuffed chicken with a side dish, represented by rice or vegetables.