In the modern world pork is considered to be rather requested type of meat. Why? – The matter is that there are some explanations for this phenomenon. But the main thing is in its substantial taste. After eating it, you won’t be hungry for some hours at least.
List of required products
- 250 grams of pork fillet;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 sweet green pepper;
- 250 g canned pineapple;
- 0,5 glasses of vegetable oil;
- 4 tbsp. of flour;
- 1 tbsp. l. starch;
- 5 tbsp. l. baking powder;
- 5 tbsp. brown sugar;
- 50 ml of white wine vinegar;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- 4 tbsp. l. tomato paste;
- 180 ml pineapple juice;
- 5 tbsp. l. starch.
Begin to cook
- Mix starch, flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp. l. of vegetable oil and pour a little water, stir until thick dough is obtained.
- Meat has to be washed and dried. Remove the core from the pepper, cut the meat and pepper into cubes with a side of 2 cm. Onions, carrots and garlic are peeled. Chop onions and carrots. Garlic has to be crushed. Slice the caned pineapples.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the wok, heat it up a lot. Alternately dip cubes of pork into a dough, and then into hot oil. Cook for 4-5 minute. Take the skimmer and put everything onto paper towels.
- Drain all the oil from the wok, leaving 1 tbsp. l. Then return it to the fire. Put onions, green peppers, pineapple slices and carrots. Fry them stirring for 1-2 minutes. Take them with the skimmer and put them aside.
- For the sauce, combine brown sugar, starch, vinegar, garlic, tomato paste and pineapple juice in the wok. Bring to a boiling condition, stirring, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the fried pork and vegetables. Warm up for 1-2 minutes.