If you are thinking about what to cook for the New Year as a second dish, then you will certainly like this recipe.
Pork ribs in the oven is a perfect ad rather tasty idea for any festive feast! They are incredibly flavored, juicy and tender!
What products to take
- 2 tbsp. — tomato paste;
- 5 kg — ribs;
- 4 tbsp — soy sauce;
- 2-3 onions;
- 2 tbsp. — honey;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- to taste — salt;
- ginger root;
Begin to cook
- Rinse the ribs in cold water, cut them into pieces so that there are three ribs for one person.
- Grind finely ginger root, garlic and onion.
- We put the vegetables into the saucepan.
- Add tomato paste, honey and soy sauce. After that mix everything thoroughly.
- We put all the ingredients on moderate fire.
- Cook until the onion becomes soft.
- Grind it with a blender and mash it.
- This mass has to cover the ribs. After that leave everything for 2-3 hours.
- Then we send all the components to an oven preheated up to 170 degrees.
- Bake for about 1 hour, periodically covering everything with the sauce.
- We serve this dish hot.
The experienced cooks recommend to serve such wonderful pork ribs with any fresh vegetables. It is incredible tasty! Enjoy your meal and have a festive mood!