Meat rolls are always original and delicious. This is the original snack to any table. Moreover, you can prepare a dish in various ways. Today we will prepare a pork roll with mushroom filling. The meat is juicy, tender, and the mushroom filling perfectly complements the taste of pork.
This roll looks incredibly appetizing, especially on the cut. It is not difficult to prepare it.
What products to take
- 1 cup — fat cream;
- 250 grams of pork fillet;
- 1 glass of Mozzarella cheese;
- 400 g — mushrooms (champignons);
- 5 cups of water;
- 2 — hard boiled eggs;
- 2 items of onion
- for roasting — vegetable oil or stewed butter;
- to taste — pepper and salt
Begin to cook
- Peeled onions are cut into thin rings.
- We heat the oil in a frying pan, fry onion rings until they become soft and tender.
- Mushrooms are cut into medium pieces, add to onions, fry for ten minutes.
- Add mozzarella with crushed eggs, season with ground pepper and salt. Stir carefully.
- In one minute, remove the frying pan from the fire and leave the filling cool.
- Pork fillet is cut with a thickness of approximately 8-10 millimeters and arranged on the plates.
- On both sides cover with pepper and salt a little.
- We beat the meat off with a hammer (pieces of meat should be large enough and thin).
- Put the filling (about two tablespoons for each piece of meat).
- We turn off rolls, having fastened them with threads, toothpicks or skewers.
- We heat the oil, fry the samples until they become brown from all sides.
- We put them into the baking dish.
- We mix the cream with water, pour it into the meat.
- We put the items into the oven heated up to 200 degrees for about half an hour.
Serve pork rolls preferably in a warm form. Although, they are good even being cold. All good mood to everybody!