A healthy, delicious dinner is only 20 minutes away! Our easy pork tenderloin recipe uses pomegranate, spices, and herbs to make a juicy and flavorful dish that’s anything but boring.
- 4 (6 oz.) Pieces pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Sprinkle the pork with the cumin, salt and pepper to taste. Heat a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the oil and the pork. Brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Place the pork on the baking tray and put in the oven for about 10 minutes for medium, or cook to desired doneness.
- While the pork is cooking, make the pan sauce. Place the shallot in the sauté pan and cook until translucent and starting to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and thyme and continue to cook until aromatic, another 30 seconds. Add the pomegranate juice. Simmer and reduce by half. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- To plate the pork, slice each piece (if desired) then top with pan sauce. Bon Apetite!