Small pieces of pork, fried in a wok with vegetables and sprouts are considered to be a well-known dish in Asia. The dish is prepared quickly, and is usually remembered for a long time.
List of required products:
- 400 g of pork carbonate;
- 1 can (400 g) of white beans;
- 1 large red sweet pepper;
- 2 cm fresh ginger root;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- 3-4 stalks of green onion;
- 100 g of soybean or golden bean sprouts;
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce;
- vegetable oil;
Begin to cook
- Cut the pork into small cubes. Pour it with soy sauce and 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil. Let every stand while we are preparing the rest of the food.
- Clean the pepper from the seeds and remove the septums. Slice the pulp with a small piece of straw. If the soybean seeds (beans) are too long, cut them in half. This is convenient to do it with scissors.
- Cut the white part of onions into rings, green — obliquely with 2 cm pieces. Peel the ginger and cut it into very thin straws. Garlic is crushed, peeled and chopped very finely. Throw the beans into a colander and dry them thoroughly.
- When all the products are prepared, put a wok or large frying pan on the strongest fire and heat well. Pour a little oil and portions, stirring all the time, fry the meat to a ruddy crust appearance. Put the meat on a plate.
- When all the meat is ready, add oil to the wok and fry the red pepper, for about 2 minutes. Sprinkle the pepper with a white portion of green onion, ginger and garlic, fry for 1 minute. Return the meat to the wok, add the beans and green onions. Pour 0.5 cups of water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add sprouts to the wok, mix over high heat for 30 seconds. Salt, mix and remove from heat. Serve the dish immediately.