Garlic Herb Lamb Chops are easy to make and taste like they came from a high end restaurant. You’ll impress everyone at the table with this delicious lamb recipe!
Preparation time: 60minutes
Cooking time:10 minutes
- 6 to 8 lamb loin chops
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
How To Prepare
Place lamb chops into a shallow dish.
In a small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, pepper, and herbs. Rub over chops. Place in fridge and let marinate at least 1 hour, or up to 12 hours.
Remove chops from marinate and season with salt.
Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium high heat. Add in 2 tablespoons olive oil and butter until melted.
Cook chops in the heavy skillet for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium rare. Serve hot garnished with additional fresh herbs.