At the very beginning we can’t but remind that there are many varieties of shish kebabs. And this amount is really impressive. You can find many different ways of pickling, as well as kinds of meat and various additives.
For example, there are people really love to fry pork on fire, as prepared in such a way meat that turns out to be tender and juicy. In the arsenal of professional cooks there are a lot of various recipes. One of the most popular one is shish kebab from pork with onions and greens.
These shish kebabs have advantages over the others. It seems that you have visited Georgia!
What products to take
- 1 bunch of cilantro;
- 1 kg of pork;
- ½ bunch — dill;
- 500 g of onions;
- ½ bunch — parsley;
- 8 tbsp — vinegar (6%);
- 500 ml of cold water;
- to taste — pepper and salt.
Begin to cook
- Take pork (preferably meat from the back or legs) and wash it thoroughly in cold water.
- We cut into traditional pieces for shish kebabs.
- Peeled onions are cut into large rings.
- Put the pork into a special container, which will be used for marinating. Don’t forget to arrange the meat in layers, interlaying it with onions rings and seasoning to taste with ground pepper and salt.
- Mix the vinegar with water. Pour the meat from above.
- Cover the container with a lid, put it into the fridge for three hours. It can be longer, if it is possible.
- We take the meat, string it on the skewers.
- Fry, turning every two minutes, for about 12 minutes.
- We cut finely parsley, coriander and dill.
- Sprinkle fried shish kebabs with greenery and serve everything to the table immediately.
When serving such Caucasian shish kebabs, do not forget to serve tomato sauce or ketchup for them. Enjoy your holiday, a delicious picnic!