Fried buckwheat noodles with broccoli and pork with an indescribable taste of hoisin sauce. This dish is considered to be rather healthy and this is the reason, why it is appreciated by quite different people all over the planet.
Are you ready for something new? – Soba will definitely astonish you.
List of required products:
- soba (buckwheat noodles) 150 g;
- broccoli 1/2 head;
- ginger 1 piece;
- garlic — 1 clove;
- pork (loin, fillet) 350 g;
- hoisin sauce 120 g;
- soy sauce — 3 tbsp;
- oil for frying;
- sesame for decoration.
Begin to cook
- Pork is cut into thin strips.Marinate in half of the hoisin sauce.
- Broccoli is boiled to half-cooked, cut into inflorescences, cob is cut into small parts. Ginger is grated on a fine grater. The remaining hoisin sauce is mixed with soy sauce.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions.In the wok it is recommended to warm the oil, fry the ginger and crushed garlic. Add the broccoli. Fry, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Into the wok add the pork and fry everything for another 5 minutes. Add noodles and a mixture of sauces. Fry for 3 minutes. Put the noodles on plates, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Or you can decorate you in a way you like. Enjoy!