- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ Tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp agave
- Large pinch of red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice
- 1½ lbs flank steak
- ½ Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup snap peas
- Cooked rice noodles or long grain white rice.
- In a medium bowl, stir together ingredients for the steak marinade. Add the steak, turning to coat in the marinade. Refrigerator for at least 1 hour, and up to 4 hours.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade and add to the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes per side, or until it reaches desired Five minutes per side will get you a nice medium-rare to medium temperature.
- Remove steak from heat and rest for 10 minutes. Cut against the grain into long thin strips. Set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, melt ½ Tbsp coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add peppers, broccoli, and snap peas to the pan. Stir fry until cooked through, approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- To assemble the bowls, fill each bowl with cooked rice or cooked rice noodles. Top with vegetables and sliced steak, dividing it evenly between the bowls. Serve immediately.