We present to your attention a very hearty and flavored dish of minced meat.
The highlight of this roll is its delicious and juicy filling of champignons and onions. This amazing dish will fit any table and please everyone who taste it. It can be an excellent alternative to the usual and banal cutlets. Keep the recipe and please your surroundings with such delicious dishes.
List of required products
- 1 kg of pork and beef minced meat;
- 300-350 grams of a loaf;
- 3 eggs;
- 2 onions;
- salt and spices to taste;
- 150 ml of milk.
- 400 g of champignons;
- 3 onions;
- 1 carrot;
Begin to cook
- First of all it is necessary to soak the loaf in milk.
- Then we clean the onion and cut it into quarters. Then we pass through the meat grinder together with the prepared loaf.
- Into a separate container we put minced meat and add to it onions with a loaf and salt. Add spices to taste and mix everything well.
- Let’s cook stuffing. In order to do this properly, we have to clean the onions and grind them. Using a grater, rub the carrots on a fine fraction. Mushrooms are washed well and cut into slices. Then put it all to a heated frying pan with vegetable oil and fry until it is half cooked.
- Take a thin wet towel and put minced meat into it. We form the rectangle. Then we put the stuffing on the minced meat, leaving a half cm from all the edges. After that, you need to fold the roll carefully and to stick the edges.
- We cover the baking tray with two layers of foil and put there the roll with the seam down. Using a fork, pierce it in several places. The next step is to fill with the remaining milk all the prepared.
- Preheat the oven up to 200 degrees and send it all for half an hour. In this case every 10 minutes you have to water the roll with milk. As a result, it must get a brown hint. It can be served both hot and cold.
You may also like the original meat rolls with cherries, the recipe of which you can find on our website «Recipe Ideas».