When the craving for PF Chang’s hits, this copycat recipe for Mongolian Beef will satisfy your family! This recipe is easy, spicy and crave worthy!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 8 oz beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch peeled ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks scallions, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 3 dashes ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Marinate the beef with the Marinade for 30 minutes. Heat up a wok with 1 tablespoon of oil and stir-fry the marinated beef until they are half-done. Dish out and set aside.
- Heat up the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and stir-fry the garlic and ginger until aromatic.
- Add the beef back into the wok and then the sauce. Continue to stir-fry until the beef slices are almost done, then add the scallions.
- Do a few quick stirs. dish out and serve hot.