Let us present to your attention the recipe for the traditional dish of the Tajik and Kyrgyz cuisine. It is very quick and easy to prepare. The liver turns out very tender and delicious. Moreover, this dish is very healthy, as we all know perfectly about the valuable qualities of this product. Cook it once, and it will become a regular addition to your list of dishes. Even those, who do not like the liver much, will fall in love with the dish. Served either as a morsel or as an independent dish.
The list of ingredients
- 500 g of liver
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 200 gr of sour cream
- 300 gr of flour
- 80 gr cheese
Start the process
- Chop the onion finely and put it on a heated frying pan with vegetable oil. Fry to a transparent color.
- Dice the liver, add it to the onion on the frying pan and fry and stir for 5-7 minutes.
- Salt, pepper and stir thoroughly. After that, put the mass in serving pots.
- Mix sour cream with two tablespoons of water, add flour. Warm it over low heat and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the liver with this sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and put the liver there for 15-25 minutes (until the golden crust).
- When serving, sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Bon Appetite !