We want present to your attention the recipe for a very hearty dish.
It is flavored and has an incredibly rich and awesome taste. This dish is something average between the first and second courses. But whenever you serve it, it will still be appropriate, as everyone will like it for sure. Hashlama is nutritious enough, so you can easily feed the whole family with it. And you can also serve this yummy thing on the festive table, it will perfectly match with other dishes.
List of required products
- 1 kilogram of beef or young lean lamb;
- 2 onions;
- 5 tomatoes;
- 4 Bulgarian paprika of different colors;
- hot water;
- salt — to taste;
- black pepper — to taste;
- khmeli suneli — to taste;
- clove to taste;
- sweet peas — to taste;
- fresh basil;
- crushed garlic for serving;
Begin to cook
- First of all, cut the meat into small pieces of medium size.
- Onions are cut into half rings, tomatoes — into slices, Bulgarian paprika — into large straws.
- Take a cauldron or a pot with a thick bottom.Put the prepared ingredients in this order: meat, onions, tomatoes and paprika.
- The next step is to salt and to add spices.Then gently pour hot water into this container so that it barely covers the contents.
- Bring to a boiling condition and reduce the fire to a small one.Close tightly with a lid and stew for 3 hours until it is cooked. Do not stir.
- Ready Hashlama is sprinkled with fresh herbs, previously shredded and pounded with garlic.We serve with it lavash or flat cakes.
To this amazing dish, the awesome «Monica» salad will be really suitable, the recipe of which you can find on our website «Recipe Ideas».