Byproducts are appreciated by very few people like, but in vain, because they are so useful. for our organism. However, in order to get a really tasty dish, you have to cook it properly.
The hearts in this sauce are tender and flavored. And we recommend you to serve such a dish with cauliflower puree, and the recipe for its preparation can be found on the site «Ideas for recipes.»
List of required products:
- chicken hearts — 0,7 kg;
- starch — 20 g;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- sour cream — 50 g;
- greens — 1 bunch;
- processed cheese — 0,1 kg;
- onions — 1 item;
- alt, pepper — to taste;
- vegetable oil — 35 ml;
Begin to cook
- We begin with the hearts, wash them well and clean them of odd fat.
- We take a frying pan, pour oil and put the byproduct, salt and pepper. Then fry the hearts over a high heat for 5 minutes. We reduce the heat and stew for 10-12 minutes.
- Onions are peeled, cleaned and crushed. Then we take another frying pan and fry onions in it. We put it to the hearts, stir everything and continue to stew for about 12 minutes.
- Garlic is peeled, cleaned and passed through garlic presser. Greenery is washed and crushed. We rub the cheese on the grater.
- Combine the hearts with cheese and sour cream. Cook the sauce until it get a smooth condition, then pour greens, starch and garlic. Boil another 5 minutes and after that you can serve this yummy thing.