Today we want to present you a recipe for tender cutlets with a wonderful filling of a creamy taste.
By one name only you can understand that these cutlets are really unusual. They have a stunning flavor, being at the same time tender and very juicy. Due to the fact that minced meat made from chicken meat, perfectly absorbs the juice of the filling, this dish has an excellent creamy taste.
List of required products
- chicken eggs (boiled) — 2 items;
- cow’s milk — 200 ml;
- chicken eggs (uncooked) — 2 items;
- butter — 20 grams;
- chicken minced meat — 500 gr;
- hard cheese (grated) — 100 grams;
- wheat bread — 2-3 pieces;
- wheat flour — ½ cup;
- onions — 1 item;
- baking soda — 1 small pinch;
- fresh herbs (parsley, dill) — to taste;
- pepper and salt — to your taste.
Begin to cook
- First of all, pour in a small container some cow milk (100 ml) and soak the bread in it. With the help of a meat grinder, grind onion and the soaked bread (milk isn’t drained then). The resulting mass is combined with minced meat. Pepper, salt and then stir everything again.
- Let’s cook stuffing. We grate the frozen butter, hard cheese, and boiled eggs as well. Put the grated products in a certain container and add the cut greens there. Mix everything carefully. Next it is recommended to take a little minced meat from the total amount of chicken meat and form a small flat cake from it. Just into the center put a small amount of filling. We stick the edges and make a small flat cake in the form of a cutlet.
- We are preparing the batter. Into a small bowl, you need to beat raw chicken eggs and pour on them some cow’s milk (100 ml). With the help of the mixer whisk everything well. Also it is necessary to add there some baking soda and wheat flour. Pepper and salt a little. In turn, we dip the cutlets into the prepared batter and afterwards fry them. In advance it is necessary to put a frying pan on the fire and pour oil into it. Mind that the content should be hot at the moment when you are putting the cutlets into a frying pan.
- These cutlets, when they are served on the table, are perfect in combination with cucumbers (it doesn’t matter whether you take marinated or fresh ones) as well as with potatoes, in the form of such a popular dish as «mashed potatoes».
- There are a lot of people that do not like chicken meat, which means mincemeat from it too. In this case a good alternative to chicken meat will be pork or beef. If you are making cutlets from these two kinds, then they must, in addition to the frying pan, be baked in the oven (for 20 minutes) at a temperature of 180 degrees.