At the very beginning we would like to mention that these cutlets are able to delight even the most experienced gourmets! They are surprisingly delicate and very delicious.
Cutlets with gravy are great for any side dishes. In this case it is up to you to decide. — You can prepare the dish for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even to a festive table!
What products to take
- 2 cups — water or meat broth;
- 600 grams — a mix of minced meat (beef with pork);
- 4 tbsp. — tomato paste;
- 2 onions;
- 2 tbsp. — flour;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- 50 ml — milk (cream);
- 1 slice of white bread or a loaf;
- to taste — spices and salt;
- for breading — dried crusts;
- for roasting — vegetable oil.
Begin to cook
- Soak some bread in milk (cream).
- Cut the onions into small cubes.
- Grind the garlic.
- Add the onion, garlic, soaked bread to the stuffing, season it with spices and salt.
- Stir everything thoroughly.
- We form cutlets, moistening the hands in water before.
- We heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Cutlets are covered with breadcrumbs and fried for 6-7 minutes on each side. As a result they should get a crispy crust.
- We put everything into deep stewing pan.
- In vegetable oil, which the cutlets were roasted in, fry the flour for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, mix it, prepare for another two minutes.
- Pour the broth gradually and bring to a boiling condition.
- Add the sauce to cutlets.
- We put the deep stewing pan on the fire and bring everything to a boiling condition.
- Cover with a lid, stew on minimum heat for 15 minutes.
The dish is ready! The only thing remains: you have to cook a side dish. But this is up to you to decide. Believe us, please, everybody will like such cutlets! Enjoy!