Nowadays, we are really glad to present you the recipe for an unusually tender and juicy chicken, prepared in kefir. Cooked in such a way meat turns to be rather tasty and flavored at the same time.
You as well as your family members will really like it and this dish will be cooked again and again. By the way it is suitable both for ordinary and festive tables. It sounds really convenient, doesn’t it?
It fits perfectly with a garnish of vegetables, potatoes or porridge.
List of required products:
- chicken fillet — 0.6 kg;
- kefir — 200 gr;
- salt, pepper, garlic, dill to taste.
Begin to cook
- Into the ordinary cup we should pour kefir, add finely chopped dill and garlic.After that mix everything thoroughly.
- Chicken breast fillet is cut into average pieces of 5-7 cm size and pickled in kefir mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Put the chicken breasts on a dry frying pan, pour a little sauce.Stew until it is ready, adding marinade if necessary. The delicious chicken is ready. The dish can be served.
- Don’t forget to decorate your tender chicken, cooked in kefir with greens, which can be chosen any. The choice depends mostly on your personal taste. Some people prefer dill, for example, others give preference to parsley or green onions.