Thanks to our recipe you will learn how to make homemade sausage. No sausage from the store can be compared with it. It is deliciously tender, juicy and flavored.
List of required products
- honey — 1 tbsp.;
- nut (necessarily nutmeg) — 0.5 tbsp;
- garlic (dried) — 1 tbsp (optional);
- meat (beef) — 1,5 kg;
- paprika — 2 tablespoons (optional);
- a special shell for making sausages (for example, polyamide, which has a thickness of 60 mm.);
- dried dill — 1 tbsp (if desired);
- chicken legs (without bone) — 2 kg;
- basil (dried) — 1 tbsp (optional);
- salt — 75 g;
- sweet peas (for broth);
- ground pepper — 1 tbsp;
- broth — 350 ml.
Begin to cook
- Take the chicken legs and remove the bones from them. After that take the skin out as well. Put the bones in a saucepan, add pepper and salt to them. Pour the water and put it on the fire. Cook the broth. Then let it cool down, filter and place in the fridge.
- We divide the beef into two parts and one part, which at your discretion is fatter than the other, is grinded in a meat grinder (by placing a lattice with a small fraction on it). In the same way it is necessary to mince the chicken skin, removed from the chicken legs. The remaining beef and chicken meat should be cut on small squares (approximately 2 cm.).
- Then in a deep container mix chopped meat and minced meat. We add honey to them. After that mix everything thoroughly. Into a separate container (it is better to take a small bowl) pour the spices (if desired) and salt, mix and pour into minced meat. We begin to mix the resulting mass, where all the time it is necessary to pour cold broth.
- Then, as dense as possible, we fill with stuffing the special shell for cooking sausage. At the same time, trying not to let air get inside the shell. When the shell is full , tie both ends with strong threads.
- Finished sausages are suspended in a vertical position for a couple of hours at room temperature.
- After the specified time, we remove sausages and cook them for 2 hours. Ready sausages are cooled in cold water and again hung in a cool room for 12 hours. When the specified time expires, the snack should be wrapped in a piece of paper, and then put into the fridge.