Such a simple and affordable breakfast for everyone can be made even by children. A very tasty dish will please the entire family. Eggs with garlic, tomatoes and sausages in a ring of sweet pepper and fresh bun. In fact, it’s the same scrambled eggs, only more beautifully decorated.
List of ingredients:
• one large ripe tomato with dense flesh;
• one large sweet bell pepper;
• 4 fresh chicken eggs;
• two sausages (or 100 grams of any sausage);
• a few twigs of parsley or dill;
• one piece of a loaf or bread;
• one clove of garlic;
• sunflower or ghee — for frying.
1. Sweet Bulgarian pepper (any color), cut the stem and remove the core with seeds and septa.
2. We cut the pepper into thick rings of 1.5-2 centimeters.
3. Cut out the pulp from a piece of a loaf: you can simply cut it around the perimeter, and you can make a beautiful cutout of any shape — for example, a heart.
4. Sausages, cut into thick pieces, obliquely. If you have a sausage or a ham, cut into pieces as you like.
5. Garlic cloves are cleaned from the husks and finely chopped with a knife.
6. Thoroughly washed tomatoes cut into circles, removing the stem.
7. Frying pan put on the fire, reheat, add vegetable or melted butter (a small amount).
8. We put garlic, sausages, sweet pepper, crust from a bun in a frying pan.
9. Spread the slices of tomatoes: you can put them inside the pepper, and inside the bun.
10. Fry everything from two sides.
11. Then inside the pepper and inside the bread drive in eggs: try to do it carefully, so that the yolk remains intact.
12. Top with salt and pepper to taste, cover with a lid and fry until done. Before serving, sprinkle with parsley.
13. Serve this breakfast with fresh vegetables, croutons and a cup of coffee.