- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ -1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
Pasta and Sauce
- 8 ounce spaghetti
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- ½ medium onion sliced
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2-3 medium tomatoes diced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon creole spice or blackened spice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup or more chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Start by boiling pasta in a large pot, according to box instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Generously season the shrimp with blackened spices. Heat oil/butter over medium heat in a heavy bottomed Dutch.
- Sauté for about 3 -5 minutes shrimp set aside.
- Add onions, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir for about a minute. Then add thyme, paprika, blackened spice, followed by bell peppers, chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce
Bring it to a boil then simmer for about 7-10 minutes.
- Mixed pasta or fettuccine . And toss with shrimp or serve blackened shrimp on top.