Noodles with chicken in orange-ginger sauce are considered to be rather tasty for everybody around. They are appreciated both by adults and children. Cook it and you will see that we are true.
This dish is so flavored and tasty, that you will lick fingers. Are you ready for new emotions?
List of required products:
- 300 g of Japanese noodles (for garnish);
- 500 — 600 g chicken fillet;
- bunch of green onions;
- peel of 1 orange;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tbsp. of dry ginger;
- 1 orange juice;
- sugar — 2 tbsp;
- 1/3 bottle of soy sauce;
- 2 tbsp. starch
Begin to cook
- Chicken fillet is cut into small pieces and fried in oil until the moment when the chicken turns white.
- In another frying pan we should prepare the sauce. For about 7 minutes fry it in finely chopped green onion, grated orange peel, chopped garlic and ginger. Then mix sugar, orange juice, soy sauce and starch.
- We put the chicken to onions and other ingredients, mix well, pour sauce and stew for about 15 minutes on a small fire. The sauce should turn to be a little sweet, with a taste of orange and ginger.
- On the garnish we recommend you to boil thin Japanese noodles. For example, wheat. Or you can choose any kind you like. It is up to you to decide.