Frankly speaking, we really like recipes, in the preparation of which there is a possibility to use the simplest products, and the result will be both original and delicious.
But at the very beginning we would like to recommend you to choose the most egg (yellow-yellow) noodles!
List of required products:
- 300 g of egg noodles;
- 3 eggs;
- 1 medium bunch of green onion;
- 2 tbsp. of raw sesame seeds;
- 1 tbsp. of soy sauce;
- 1 tsp. rice or white wine vinegar;
- vegetable oil;
- dark sesame oil;
- salt, freshly ground black pepper.
Begin to cook
- So it will be noodles with omelets and green onions.
- Boil the noodles in a lot of boiling salted water according to the instructions, which are usually given on the package.Throw into a colander, rinse with cold water and allow the noodles to dry a bit. Whisk eggs with 2 tbsp. of water at room temperature, soy sauce and rice there some vinegar.
- In a large non-stick frying pan heat a little vegetable oil and pour into the egg mass.Fry a thin omelet. Mind that the eggs must set fully.
- Put the omelette onto the oiled board, let it cool down a little.Cut the omelet into three pieces, then cut into thin strips.
- Cut the white portion of the green onion as thinly as possible.Cut the green part a little obliquely with pieces about 2 cm long.
- Preheat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a wok or in the same frying pan where the scrambled eggs were fried. Put all the green onions, 1 tbsp. of sesame, slightly salt and fry for 1 min.
- Add the noodles and scrambled eggs and pepper. Sprinkle everything with sesame oil, warm for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining sesame and serve immediately.